Friday, August 24, 2007

Childhood Memories

What is your most memorable childhood memories?

For me is... the first time I ever learn to swing.

I remembered when I was young, my mum first time brought me to a playground with sands and not like nowadays those playground is cover with those sponge materials floor... in my time, my playground is covered with sands... haha.... those times are so much fun... can play with sands... build castles... and then... that's the time I start to learn to play the swing...


S..w..i..n..g.... Swing Swing Swing.... I LOVE to Swing.... haha... mum teached me how to swing... and it's so easy to learn... so I was swing the more harder, the more higher I can be... yeah....
since then... everytime, when I was down or not in a good mood when I was young, I always like to go to the playground which is just downstair from my house there and play the swing... the more I swing, the more higher I can be... and I will throw away those unhappy things out of my mind very quickly...
but now, as times goes by... that playground has been teared down and build a new one without any sands nor swings... *sob sob*
and now, even worse... that playground has been closed and dunno what will they come out with... sad... feel sad for those children... no more playground for them already... lolx....
think now no more those playground with sands and with swings already... sob sob... I miss those old playground... and I even miss the swings....

2 comments:

curryegg said...

I miss my childhood too! I remember I swing, slide... jump.. haha...
And bout my test.. you should read the color and not the word. It will test how councious your mind is. Lol..

Paul said...

For me it is the swing too. It helps me forget my troubles.