Saturday, August 4, 2007

Cute Boy's Birthday

Today is Kai Kai (Dear Dear's nephew) birthday... didn't know it till when I met up with dear dear at Bugis there and his younger sis told him abt it and asked him to buy balloons back on the phone when dear called back home.... my this dear hor... very forgetful de leh... even his nephew's birthday also forgotten abt it... haiyo... hahaha...



so after we shopped finish, we went to look for balloons.... and dear dear bought alots of balloons.. lolx... I already told him just buy 1 or 2 packets will do as kids just play for fun only after awhile they dun want to play le... but in the end dear bought 3 packets.. 2 small and 1 big packet... lolx... and ends up scolded by his elder sister... hahaha.... serve him right... who tell u didn't listen to me ya... hahahahaha....



and dear dear blew a heart shape balloon for Kai Kai to play... Kai Kai after seeing the balloon so happy... keep holding the balloon and play with it...





see this pic ma? it's me who took this pic de.... hahaha... so natural...

I called it "Kid's Innocent"

1 comment:

Dalicia said...

very cute..but the kid looks more like a girl to me