Saturday, August 18, 2007

Haig Road Hawker Centre

Today after work as usual meet up with my dear dear for lunch... I meant late lunch lolx... as I still need to wait for him to knock off from work.... so we settle at Haig Road Hawker Centre there as it's sizzling rain... so got no choice but went there to hide under rain as well to settle our lunch... as this is also my first time coming here to eat too... haha...



as you can see here... normally we always got black fried keow teow in traditional way right... but do you ever see or tried before fried keow teow in WHITE color ??? Now I did though.. haha... and thanks dear that I have got this chance to try... as he ordered white fried keow teow and me eat black fried keow teow... hahahaha....



there u goes... see... this is what I mention as above... fried keow teow in WHITE color... lolx... the difference is only that they didn't put black soya sauce lah... hahahahaha.. but taste abit like migoreng to me.. haha... nevertheless... its still taste nice though.... I shall give 4/5.


next, we have another side dish...


now, this is my all-time-favourite.... fried carrot cake !!!.. hahaha.... and it's also my first time to try fried carrot cake got 2 medium sized prawns with fish cake too (in chinese they call it 鱼饼)... WOW... yummy... normally those normal fried carrot cake only fried with eggs but this stall sells different... still got prawns n fish cake... so special... n the carrot cake is soft enough.... nice nice.... I shall give it 4/5 too....

No comments: