Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Yummy Superdog

Now, I just found out a new fastfood outlet in Singapore...
and I guess there is only one branch @ VivoCity there...

They called it ~ Superdog ~

Today, me, KC and J went to Vivocity there for dinner and window shop after work... as KC recommend us that this Superdog is some kind of another fastfood outlet but rather different from McDonald, KFC, BurgerKing or MOSBurger... so we went there to try their food...



I ordered "Grilled Fish Burger" set meal consist of 1 regular fries and 1 regular drink (mine is Iced Tea)... and it cost S$5.90 with the coupon



see?? it's grilled fish... cool.. and it taste nice.. yummy... I have fall in love with its fries... so chrispy... now MOSBurger fries must stand aside to compare with this Superdog fries... though MOSBurger fries is famous for its "big-sized" which compare with McDonald, KFC and BurgerKing, but Superdog fries taste so different from those normal ones... I shall give Superdog 4/5. But most of all Superdog is famous for its Hotdogs sausages.. but today I didn't try that... cause feel like eating some fish.. haha... nevertheless, I will definitely go back and try their Hotdogs burger!! haha....

4 comments:

Gingy said...

wao.. i wan to try it next time. do u knw where got branches???

Paul said...

I want to try too.

KAYLEE said...

I want to go there!!!!!!!!!1

strawbearries said...

Wow.. initially I thot they only sell hotdogs so did not go in and check it out.. hmm will try out the next time I'm there!