Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Rats DO know how to COOK !

HaHa... today feel very special... why? because I've actually invited my dear come over to my house to have dinner and watch dvd together... hee... as my parents are not at home tonight, they went for 7th month lunar dinner together with my 1st uncle (da bo) so tonight is home alone... (together with my dear company me.. hee)

so after we reached home, I get to start prepared cooking... to cook for my dear to eat.. as I know he's hungry le after a hard long day at work... but dun envy hor.. I only cook maggie mee (instant noodle) for him to eat... hahaha... and was surprised that dear did asked for 2nd round of maggie mee... haha... and I still cook for him.. hee... was happy to see dear likes my cooking.. haha... only a simple dish of maggie mee can actually warm someone's stomach is such a wonderful feelings... especially is you cook for your loved one to eat...


while eating, we sat down and watched this dvd movie called,


" Ratatouille "

and this movie is about ....


"Ratatouille" is about a lovable rat - Remy - who constantly risks his life in an expensive French restaurant because of his love for good food, as well as a burning desire to become a gourmet chef. Obviously, this is rather far-fetched for a rat but opportunity knocks when a young boy, who desperately needs to keep his job at the restaurant despite not being able to cook to save his life, makes Remy a partner. The two of them learn to avoid the insane head chef, bring the rest of Remy's family up to his culinary standards, win the boy a girlfriend, and of course, produce the finest ratatouille in all of France!


a nice and comedy movie I shall say... especially the last part is rather touching though... shall give this movie 4/5. Though I catch this on dvd and even not really yet started in cinema yet.. (oh well, that's secret on why I got this dvd from.. hee) but still, worth to watch though..


somehow.. in this movie, its tells me on


how we meet friends in the first place...



how we communicate with each other...

how we cooperate with each other too...


and lastly... how we became Good Friends Forever....


when watching half way, as dear wish to go back early cause time is getting late so I let him go back early and rest as I know he's not feeling that well too... having running rose and abit cough... already asked him to drink more water le.. haiz... poor dar dar.... hope he gets well soon...


last not but least... today's weather is cooling... as it has been raining since in the afternoon and cause some areas got flooded again... gosh...

1 comment:

Gingy said...

woo.. u hav a wonderful "maggie mee" dinner~ haaa..