Sunday, August 26, 2007

Interesting Carrot Cake

Hey I am back to carry on my 2nd part of the story of the day... muahahaha... this afternoon went to meet up with my deary to have lunch before we went back to his house... so we decided to go to Bendemeer Food Centre to try the food there as I always wanted to go there n try but never got the chance to try...


so today was lucky... that both of us went there to have our lunch...



as usual, we decided to try this stall which seems to be one of the most famous one in Bendemeer one the Fried Keow Teow and Fried Carrot Cake...



see this ? this is my lunch for today.. Fried Carrot Cake... don't you think its look like a Singapore Map ?? hahahaha... and well I think it's because Fried Carrot Cake is one of the most famous food in Singapore.... and it taste nice... shall give 3.5/5



and this is their famous Fried Keow Teow... which is what my dear had for lunch... taste nice too... and not too oily also... shall give 3.5/5 too... hee...



now you see my dear... like so busy hor.. eating also want to hold his mobile and eat.. haiz... haha... like he is so concentrate to think of numbers... what number will tonight 4D strike leh? or what numbers to buy for tomorrow TOTO for the prize of 3 millions !! talking about that.. I still haven't buy any TOTO yet.. gosh... haha...


(haha.. no lah.. actually we are playing mobile photo snapping.. haha.. cause I always like to snap my dear candy shots.. haha... so now he wanna take his revenge and took out his mobile too and try to snap me back... muahahahhaha)



and after our lunch, we went to da bao some rojak back to try cause this stall is also famous for its rojak.... taste yummy too... shall give 4/5

1 comment:

curryegg said...

Carrot cake? You mean similar to kuey teow? I never know that it's name as carrot cake in English term.. Lol..