Monday, August 6, 2007

Why Weekends so Short?

Again, today is Monday liao.... so fast hor.... wondering why weekends always come so fast and yet ends so fast too... haiz... sianz... working life sucks... every Monday have to drag myself up from my comfortable bed to work... so sianz.... haiz....

yesterday went to dar dar's place again... haha... and was happy to see Kai Kai is like also happy to see me also... the minute he saw me and dear appear infront of the door, he straight away smile at us happily... haha... amazing... lolx...

then stay there for awhile before me and dear head down to Chinatown and walk walk... long time never go to Chinatown le still the same old look... then, happen to see there's few dessert shops look quite delicious... hmm... will go n try one of these days....

and so coincident, just now JK also introduce to me a new dessert shop located at Beach Road there at the Golden Mile Food Centre... she said is a waffle dessert shop similar like Gelare... hmm.... wanna give it a try also... hahahaha.... will ask dear to bring me there soon.... can ma, dear ?? haha...

2 comments:

chris ng said...

Sure bring you there to eat.As i know where got nice food sure will bring you there to eat.Muack and hugs from your dar dar.

Paul said...

I know e exact location, u want me to bring u there?