Monday, August 6, 2007

Lovely Awards Given by Curryegg

WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!!.... Am I dreaming??? or Am I seeing things??? When curryegg left a msg in my tagboard saying that she got an Award to give me, I was like so surprise leh... hahahaha... cause never did anyone will to give me any Awards leh... haha... and this is my first time to receive such Award online de wor... hahahahaha..... but still, would like to thank her very much for giving me a chance to receive such Award... haha... *happy happy*

Her link on the Lovely Awards


This is what she wrote on me :



" Wendy - She shares every single of
her story without doubts and worries. Love her stories. And she will never
forget to leave an 'egg' in my every post. Thank! :) "

and she gave me this :




THANKS! Curryegg! Love you Girl ! You TOO! ROCKS!!!!! Keep it up the good work Curryegg! Especially those photos you took... Love to see you took... just like a professtional reporter taking pics... haha...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Now, let me introduce another new blog link which I just found it this afternoon when working... haha... was eating abit of snake though.. haha... and found this blog link so interesting... all about GREAT FOOD... WoW...

Come on and Take a look at this :

I name it - Yummy Food Blog

you can find the link under "My Friends" list at the beside column...


Lastly, no harm , no doubts and just explore will let you see the truth....

4 comments:

Dalicia said...

curry egg is so sweet..i want her as my daughter hahaha

Shionge said...

There..congrats coz you really ROCK :D

Dalicia wants curryegg as her daughter? Then curryegg must be my grandkid liao kekek..

Paul said...

Curryegg is very young lei. She's 19 I think.

Dalicia said...

yes she's young...if i have a daughter i want my daughter to be like her...ehehhe of course lah,
it's not possible for me to have a 19 yr old kid!!!!