Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Toilet Habit

Random Question :





What is your habit when you are in a toilet ?

or

Is there any habit when you are in a toilet ?






Just a curious question to throw out to you guys... haha... cause nothing to update for today... except that just now after work went to meet up with Elaine mei and dear dear for dinner, as Elaine mei and me wanted to finish doing Jason's birthday card... so we met up at the same place same time... haha... and I realised when I see dear dear's ring hor... I found out that the gap to hold the diamond has became narrow... WoW... amazing.. as dear dear said he didn't do anything on the ring or what.. he himself also dunno why became like that... haha... and that's interesting... guess that diamond didn't fate to be his... so this ring design now will be like that for him as perfect... lolx....

and finally.... I have bought a belt for myself.. yeah... hahahaha... cause been sourcing for one long time ago... but yet to find any suitable for me de... hahahaha... with dear dear's help, I manage to get one today... *happy*

2 comments:

Gingy said...

me.. playing toilet paper... :b

curryegg said...

muahaha.... this post is so cute...