Friday, August 17, 2007

My Dear get Hurt again...

Just as I thought... I received one mms from Dear again this late afternoon....


Guess what he sent??



His hand... again... he got hurt at his work again... haiz.... really hor... I really dunno what to say le... everytime I receive mms from him... I am sure it is up to no good... I dunno how much heartpain I must endure to see him keep on getting hurt like this...

seriously... how I wish can complain to MOM that this company doesn't protect its own staff from getting hurt... I wonder is there any safety rules and regulations in this company or not... or doesn't they provide good hand gloves for them instead of just giving normal hand gloves only... I even see those who worked in those construction site or those who work in even more tough job got such wounds here n there like this... isn't it unfair to the employees who risk their lives working under such dangerous job like that??? *I wonder*

1 comment:

Shionge said...

If there is no safe practises in the organisation the way to go is to call the MOM Hotline Wendy. In our industries, safety has always been the top priority.

Hope he gets better soon.