Friday, August 17, 2007

Ti Amo ?

Just now after work, went to try this new Cafe at my house there nearby in the Serangoon Central there just opposite the McDonald there with my two colleagues KC & J. As both of them want to come to my house to download new songs to their mp3 players.



So here we come... the new cafe @ Serangoon Central




~ TI AMO ~

is that cafe's name, its sounds like some french or italian language to me... lolx...


I ordered this drink... a very normal Iced-Lemon Tea... cost S$2.00



Simple and yet just so-so only main course - Fish n Chips , S$6.90



Time for dessert, Iced-Cream Waffle - S$2.50

Verdict?

Oh well... I can say is atmosphere is quite nice, comfortable and cool enough.. but then... food wise... doubt so... though simple menu and taste quite nice lah I should say is eatable... but of cause can't really compare to those high-ends restaurants lah... service wise.. hmm... ok loh... though abit slow and not really that attentive... but still ok lah overall... shall give 3/5

and next, after dinner, we went home together and do our downloading and transferring... had some fun together... Thanks to both of them who really made me clear my worried mind abit off now...

1 comment:

curryegg said...

yohh.... nice dishes!
Yummy!!!! WIsh to try... wendy.. ;(