Saturday, August 25, 2007

Company Visiting

Today was quite a surprising day... why? because I get the chance to visit my dear's working company. HeeHee... this afternoon after work, supposed to meet Dear @ Eunos MRT Station.. but as his company is having lunar 7th Month praying function and not yet knock off so he suggested that he came to fetch me from mrt station and went to his working place to wait for him instead... at first, I was reluctant to go... but in the end, his colleague offered to give a ride... so no choice but to agree with the idea and followed them....

feel excited but yet kinda shy too.. erm.. should say is pai seh not that shy lah... haha... cause it's totally different from my working place... where my working place is consider more women environment working place and yet my dear's working place is the other way round... more men environment working place...

as we reached the place, I feel like I'm some kind of alien or do I look weird? that those men ( I mean a few lah not all ) keep looking at me as if I look like those hooker?? lolx... feel really uncomfortable and quickly find my dear and follow him whenever he goes... then he asked me to go inside office to wait... and he so bad... didn't even bring me in and just like that ask me to go in...

at that moment when I first stepped into the office, I was like.. erm.. opps... where should I wait for my dear huh?? cause nobody is in the office when I stepped in... and I dare not anyhow goes in cause no matter what I'm still an outsider or a visitor.. how can I just anyhow walked into the office and sit anywhere I like right... must respect the ppl who worked inside.. and ya.. luckily there is got ppl inside the office.. this lady was surprised to see me standing at the front office dunno who am I.. cause she just pop out from nowhere and she asked me, "Is it you come to collect goods?" and I so pai seh and replied back, "Erm.. nope actually I am Chris's gf." inside I'm thinking ( aaagggrrhhh where is my dear NOW? I need him now.... ) and she was so blur when she heard me saying that... but luckily dear's colleague who fetched me, comes in just in time and told her that I am Chris's gf... and this time my this dear hor then came in and look for me... haiz... then my dear asked me to wait for him inside the meeting room... and I think it's a meeting room ba... cause got a big oval shape table with a few of big and comfortable chair... aahhh.. is like sitting on a boss's chair.. hahaha...

then after that got free lunch at dear dear's office... when they finish praying then we start to eat the food... and next monday will be my company's turn to pray le... also got buffet to eat.. hee...

and after that, continue to wait for dear finish everything at about 4pm then can really knock off and walked together with dear's colleague to the mrt station there and we went seperate ways...

and oh ya... hehe.. dear asked me if I wanna join his company as sales-ordinator... which I was still thinking... but without second thought dear already pass me an application form and asked me to fill in... lolx... is like he can't wait to see me everyday during work... hahahahaha....

but also got to see if the chances is high or not... cause I totally new in this field... as in these kind of metal materials or board materials..

1 comment:

Paul said...

Working together has its gd & bad points. Mei, u r so clever, u should know what I mean.

I think it is high time that u move on, considering how your boss is treating u.