Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Realistic Family. Realistic World.

Yesterday after work, met up with Dear Dear @ PS to collect his ring which he 2 weeks before sent to repair for FREE. Now he is contented and I just remind him again to take good care of the ring, otherwise, I don't think they will repair for you FREE again. lolx....

Then, I went back with him to his house again for dinner... as his mum didn't cook so we went out and buy back and eat...

Stay there for awhile before I went back home and Deary walked with me to the bus stop and waited for the bus together...

Then, I get to learn something from Deary.... which made me feel like kind of pressure for him.. and start to worry for Deary... and made me feel that "M" seems to be a very very very very long way to go for us.... I wonder when will me and Deary got to see our "Rainbow"

Guess this word "FREEDOM" doesn't really applies on Deary... Poor Deary is like a "Jailed Bird" by being a "Jailed Bird" is not that he can't go out or what... instead is being locked with a letter "B" and this "B" is like a mountain never ending and no one is willing to help him too... the most sad part is instead of understanding him, he ends up being put to blame... for not helping to contribute to the family and don't wish to help he might as well go out and stay... I even more shocked to hear this when deary told me this word is from his .... haiz.... sad... real sad...

somehow I wish I got a Billion... a Billion then I can help deary alot alot le... but guess... that's only an impossible dream...

pressure + pressure = more pressure

will we become crazy in one of these days??? I wonder.... yes I think...

No comments: