Sunday, September 9, 2007

Blog Header

Recently, I start to learn to design blog header... as I always want something different from others.. so I keep changing my blogskin la, colors la, and finally I get to learn to design my own blog header... cool.. I never expect myself to learn this... haha...

You can see samples from my blog, my dear's blog ...







and... I have just design another one for Aidah.. haha.. I dunno if she likes it or not but I just anyhow design lor... If you don't, just let me know what colors theme you like or any pics u wanna add... although I am still not an expert on this but I shall try my best to design one that suits anyone liking.. same goes to anyone of you who if you like my design, or you want something unique from others, just let me know ya... I shall see what I can help you...


and p/s : please DO NOT just copyright my design here ok... be more courtesy to ask me for permission before you wish to use these blog header design... thank you.

2 comments:

Gingy said...

wooo.. u so smart!! im trying to put some photo on header.. put dunno how to put! maybe u can teach me next time.

nice design!!

curryegg said...

YOYO!
Cool wendy! I am learning to make a header but I don't know how to make the size... what size should I adjust?