Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Feel Happy

Yes... now I feel more contented...
coz I have successfully design another blog header for
my Chris dear.. hehehe....

I hope he likes it...

and I also feel sad... coz recently my dear just lost his key pouch wallet...
which inside contains his house keys and some cash S$22... sob sob....

think I feel abit guilty too... as he lost it while he sent me back home on Sunday's night...
and so bad luck that on that night, he missed the last mrt train to go back... so had no choice but took a cab back and found out he has lost his key pouch wallet...

Dear... I feel so sorry leh... becos of me, you lost your precious key pouch wallet... sob sob...
hugs and kisses for you, my dear....

2 comments:

Shionge said...

He must be having his eyes on you that's why heheheh...

Paul said...

Thats what I think also, Shionge