Sunday, September 23, 2007

Eye-Opener

Just now in the afternoon went to meet up with my dear and we went to Bugis there and walk walk... Dear bring me to one of the shopping centre there near the OG shopping centre as he wants to get his hand beads bracelet repaired as the string has been broken... so we walked rounds and rounds of the shopping centre to find the shop that is cheap and can help to repair the bracelet... and finally... after walking so many rounds... dear decided to try this shop so he managed to get it done with a best deal... lol... like having some big business.. haha... but for me is an eye-opener... as I have seen so many gems.. stones.. Buddha status... wow... interesting...

then after that, we walked to Fu Lu Shou Centre and get his Buddha amulet (佛牌) cover changed to new ones... so we stepped to this shop which sell so many Buddha status... and seen few sales ppl changing the Buddha's covers so fast and neat... wow... is like they can close their eyes also can change lor... interesting..

but most interesting thing is... before we walked out the shopping centre, we went into another shop to see those big Buddha status.. and saw they got sell those wax "Lamas" monk status sitting down... wow... I tell you it's really look so real manz... even they can make their skin looks so real.. with those marks and wrinkle... when I first look at them, I was like got shocked to see why got small monk sitting inside the show case... but when I go nearer and take a closer look, they are all made of wax... but unfortunately, inside this shop can't take any photos.. if not I sure took one and show it to you guys...

and oh yeah.. another funny thing is... when we going to walked out the shopping centre.. guess who we saw?? haha.... we saw a "ah gua" (人妖) walking down the street... it's the same one which we saw on previous week when we were at Chinatown there having lunch... lolx... don't know is it so fate to meet her/him again or he/she is following my dear dear... hahahahhaa... sorry.. I didn't mean to make fun of them... but I mean this he/she is a beauty.. look pretty though... and very sexy with tattoos somemore hor.. so don't play play ya....

then after that, we feel hungry le.. and went to the nearby hawker centre and have our late lunch...

DSC00093

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

we had Chicken Rice... haha... I had roasted chicken drumstick while my dear had white chicken wing.. it just taste so yummy... haha...

DSC00094

this is the stall... Famous Waterloo Street Chicken Rice... got Tv advtise for them de leh...

DSC00095

see my dear so enjoying drinking his warm soya bean drink which I bought for him de... hehehehe... but poor dearie still having cough... and yet he so stubborn still eat chicken... haiz....

p/s : above these pictures, I have actually used Windows Live Writer to insert in... and so cool lor... can even make some effects on the photos without using other program... I have actually sharpen these photos... wonder if you guys have realised it ??

No comments: