Sunday, September 23, 2007

A Cool New Program

Last night I have just installed this cool new program of "Windows Live"... that comes with 4 programs in it...

  1. Windows Live Mail - that similar with normal Outlook Express but which will complies all your mailbox together at one look.. now, I can check all mails in one shot.. my 2 singnet mail box and my hotmail mail box.. somemore with it cool surface.. seems to me is like a beta version.. haha... cool...
  2. Windows Live Messenger - different from old version is, with it cool surface.. other than can easily share backgrounds and more cute cute winks.. hmm don't think there is somemore new I can find so far...
  3. Windows Live Photo Gallery Beta - a normal photo gallery program easily let you sort your photos at one shot... fix, crop, auto adjust your photos..
  4. Windows Live Writer - lastly.. this is the program I feel the most excited one... haha.. cause I like to blog... so with this program I can easily publish my blog with no worries... now.. I don't have to log into blogger.. just click this Windows Live Writer.. I can now just publish my entries easily.. and furthermore... they have this side bar with insert hyperlink, picture, table, map, tags and video somemore... wow... cool.. I mean really cool..

 

guess no harm to try new stuff like that.... haha....

No comments: