Thursday, September 6, 2007

Super HOT Ramen

One word to describe tonight's dinner.... " SHIOK "


haha... by this word " SHIOK " meaning I had a super HOT Ramen for dinner... today after work went to meet up with my dear and we decided to go to Toa Payoh there to settle our dinner... supposed want to try the Keow Jiap at Toa Payoh Lorong 8 but by the time we reached Toa Payoh is abit late so end up we went to central there the KOUFU to have our dinner...


dunno what to eat so just anyhow went to buy this Ramen from this stall...





the different between Aijisen Ramen and foodcourt Ramen is the soup... I must say the soup is very important role in Ramen... and second is the noodle... and the rest is the other intgredient...

but for this S$4.50 Ramen from a foodcourt is already the best le.... cause I ordered this is Tom Yam Ramen... suppose is Seafood Ramen but as I can't eat seafood so I have requested to replace the prawns to crab meat instead... haha...

I must say those who love Spicy and Hot must definitely try this.. cause it's really HOT... and luckily didn't get choked from it.. haha.. heng ah.... shall give this Tom Yam Ramen 3/5

Overall, you still can't compare with Ajisen Ramen.. lolx.... and my dear had Japanese Salmon Fish rice set... also taste not bad too.. but I find it abit ex... for S$6.90 have a bowl of rice, soup, salad, 2 slices of fried toufu and 1 medium slice of Salmon fish... do you think it's expensive or just nice or worth it ?? hmm....

and after our dinner, me and dear went to NTUC and shop for stuff... and after shopping, we went back home seperately...

and oh ya... now I just got to know why NTUC got so many aunties...

cause as you said "N T U C" ma... so you will get to see those aunties loh...

hahahahaha... funny ma? lolx...

No comments: