Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Mid-Autumn festival

Once a year, Chang-Er is busy at this festive season... and I think she is Chinese Santa Claus.. haha.. cause western people have Santa Claus... and chinese people have Chang-Er... haha... distribute Mooncakes instead of presents... lolx... don't you think so? haha....

r_wyy050942

this year mid-autumn is rather quiet for me... nothing or nowhere to celebrate... and I guess.. everyone do grow up... so it becomes nothing special to celebrate about... just eating and enjoying those mooncakes....

44203193_79dcf8a9c2

guess nothing really special about these mooncakes... is either sweet or salty... baked or non-baked.. expensive or cheap... big or small... traditional or modern type...

lanterns

remember those days when we were young? we like to play lanterns and candles... those naughty ones will always burn their lanterns off and play with candles.. haha... and now more and more modern lanterns sell in the market... really envy these kids now... so "xin fu"

 

and lastly, I would like to wish all my blogger friends and everyone who read my blog, a very

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival !!!

中秋节快乐 !!!

1 comment:

Dalicia said...

yeah i miss my lantern days!
btw, your favorite mooncake is which one?