Saturday, September 29, 2007

Funfilled Saturday

Today had  a funfilled day for me... haha... in the afternoon after work, went down to Bugis with J first as she meet her sis there and I wait for my dearie knock off from work later on... so after waiting for some time, dearie finally knock off and rushed down to meet me...
 
As both of us still haven't had lunch yet, so we decided to eat @ McDonald as  I remembered I still have 2 coupons haven't use yet... and again... I became so fed up as dearie told me that the coupon I gave him cannot be used.. reason? not because this branch @ Bugis is not 24-hr indeed it is 24-hr... so now the reason is... they told him that this coupon can only be used in certain TIMING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF... what is all this about man.. this stupid McDonald.. print this kind of coupons for what... all the stupid rules... anyway, luckily today J passed me another 2 more KFC coupons to use.. end up we went to KFC to eat... aarrgghh..
 
but still, before we head to KFC.. we saw something interesting happening at the fountain there....
 
Guess what we saw ???
............................................................
.................................................
..........................................
..................................
...........................
...................
 
DSC00634
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
we saw this kid NAKED playing with water @ the fountain...
haha... isn't it cute ?
 
DSC00633
 
one not enough? alright make it two then... haha... now we have 2 kids NAKED playing with water in public... hahaha...
anyone wanna see free RA show?? lolx.... (this 2 pics are taken by Chris dear.. haha.. see he so hiam sup)
 
after watching enough of RA show, we went to KFC and enjoy our lunch as we really feel our stomach calling for food le... haha...
 
then we walked back to Bugis Junction and window shopping... and before reaching there... I saw something nice.. and took a snap of it...
 
DSC00100
 
it's an alley between two buildings... and I saw this beautiful staircases... with the sky color plus this rainbow like staircases...
wow... nice... hehe....
 
after window shopping for awhile.. dearie said he feel so sleepy.. and need some coffee... so we went to Food Junction there and have some drinks n relax....
 
DSC00101
Dearie bought me this drink... first time ever tried... Iced Milo with a scoop of Ice Cream... hmmm yummy....
 
DSC00111
while dearie had his coffee... looks like he really sleepy... haha...
 
while both of us enjoy our drinks... we start to play photo snapping again... haha..
 
DSC00103 DSC00104
DSC00106 DSC00109
 
end up dearie took these 4 photos secretly I also dunno... haha...
but is nice... I simply like it !!! haha....
 
especially  this one...
 
DSC00104
 
haha... and I use this photo as my mobile wallpaper now... hehe...
 
after that, we went back to dearie's house for dinner and  I just started to watch this Taiwan series called - "换换爱" which heard from Elaine mei that this series is beri the nice de loh... haha...

4 comments:

curryegg said...

Lol...
naked kid at the park.. wow... what an enjoyable activity... Wish to try... haha.. joking... ;)

Shionge said...

Honestly I hate Mac's coupon coz I can't seem to be able to read the small print so I suppose that's why lor ;(

About the fountain activities it happens all the time with parents bringing the kids that's okay but at last put on some decent clothes not naked coz they should at least protect the kid's privacy and to respect others in a public place like this....just my opinion as a Mom.

Can see that you are enjoying your ice milo ya :D

Paul said...

Curryegg, U will get all e unwanted attention lei.

Shionge, I agree that the kids' privacy shld be protected.I haven't been taking fast food for a while.

Dalicia said...

naked kid in the park?? that's not good..nowadays with all those ham sup ppl around. can't believe the parents let them do it in public.

the drink doesn't seem yummy??