Saturday, September 1, 2007

Dedicated to Curryegg

This post would be dedicated to one of my blogger friend whose birthday falls on today,

1st September


and Her name is ~ Curryegg


Happy Birthday to YOU, Curryegg !!!


guess this would be your 1st surprise on your Birthday DAY... HaHa...



Curryegg... Curryegg... my this friend, Curryegg,

though I only know her not that long.. but I realised....

She is CUTE

She is PRETTY

She is CHEERFUL

She is FRIENDLY

She is ......... A Very Wonderful Friend to get to know of...

So my dear Curryegg, here's wishing you

Have a Wonderful Birthday, and

May all your DREAMS come TRUE !!!!!

Have fun and stay Cheerful always !!

p/s: guess you're wondering where did I get your photo... haha... well, that's secret... cannot be told... hahahahaha... anyway, hope you do like my surprise for you, Curryegg.

and oh yeah... today is also Teachers' Day...

would also like to wish ALL TEACHERS

a very HAPPY HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!!!!!!

2 comments:

curryegg said...

Aiyoyo...
this is a real surprise for me!
Thanks Wendy... I am really surprise! Lol... And thanks for editing my photo.. haha... Thank for your wishes too...

hugs... You're a great friend of mine..
Of course.. I know where did you get my photo.. haha..
shh... :)

Paul said...

I also know where e photo is taken. Haha. :)