Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New Restaurant Review

Just now after work, went out with my usual 2 colleagues KC and J to Bugis for window shopping and dinner... but in the end, it's only me who window shop.. and both of them did buy something when shopping around...
suppose to have dinner at Pasta Mania but too bad it's fully booked so
we went to try this new restaurant called -
" Wong Kok Char Chan Teng aka Hong Kong Restaurant "



The Menu looks nice... but seems quite similar with Xing Wang HK Cafe and Central HK Cafe... guess all HK restaurant menu looks about the same... haha...


inside the restaurant looks big and comfortable... except that the aircon is cold.. haha...
(in this pic you can get to see my 2 colleagues...hee)


this drink is KC's one.. she ordered Iced-Lemon Tea... haha... I like the straw... why? cos it's PINK color... haha... and is cute... so slim the straw... think gonna take time to finish the whole drink.. hahahah...



and me? I ordered this ... HongKong Royal Milkshake Tea...
taste nice though... not too sweet...



Our appettizer

don't be mistaken that this is your finger thumb ok... haha..
it's chicken sausages with thousand island cream....


and don't think this is oysters ya... ha..
it's seaweed roll with crab meat and carrot..

and lastly... my main course...

my main course is spaghetti with cheese, fish, prawns and crab meat with some curry sauce inside... for this I have to wait about 15-20 mins... omg!!!! and the taste is just so-so only.. nothing special... too bland the taste...

Overall , I must say is, though atmosphere is nice and comfortable... but then... food wise.. hmm.... so-so only... too bland the taste... service wise... ok lah though not very attentive... other than that.. I find it not really worth the price for it... for the cost of almost S$60 for 3 person... one person is about S$20... compare with Xing Wang... I still like Xing Wang food rather than this Wong Kok food... Shall give them a 3/5

p/s: this restaurant is located at Level 3 , inside Parco Bugis Junction shopping centre... btw, the food court from their basement has been shifted to level 3, and they have new restaurants other than this one on level 3 too... just for your info only...

1 comment:

curryegg said...

Wow wendy..
recently keep on posting about food oh... gruuuu... hungry...
;)