Saturday, September 15, 2007

Indian Festival under HDB estate

Really an "eye-opener" for me to see ppl celebrating Indian Festival at HDB estate... haha... today us usual meet up with dearie at Singapore Post there.. but before meeting him... I accompany my work mate KC for lunch first as dearie haven't reach yet... so me accompany KC to Subway as she wanna try their sandwich for the first time.. haha... nice choice.. as I also long time never eat le.. but I didn't eat that cos got to wait for dearie first... seeing KC eating her nice and big "6 inch" sandwich is really making me goes hungry.. hahahahah.... Oops.. did I sound little naughty here?? guess not... hahahaha....

so after KC finish her lunch, we went to shop for awhile at ThisFashion boutique... while me still waiting for dearie to come over...

after some time of waiting.. dearie finally come over le.. and I sms KC that I gtg and meet my dearie at McDonald there for our lunch finally... haha...


but then... feel so angry... why? becos I managed to get some coupons to use at McDonald... thinking of buying couple sets to save some money... instead... that counter auntie told me "Sorry Miss, this coupon cannot be used... only can used at McDonald 24-hr one"..... WTF... why that stupid McDonald got such rules one... aarrrgghhh... why they didn't print this RULE on their coupons super BIG enough for us to see leh... on their terms and conditions I never even see this rule printed on the coupons... manz... oh well anyway... I just bought 2 sets of normal EVM sets and gets 2 free extras.. arrrgghh... waste my time to cut that stupid coupons out n even think this can save alittle money.... stupid of me...

anyway after lunch, we went back to dearie house and got a chance to see this going on...



got Indians celebrating their festival... I don't know what they called it... forgotten about the name.. haha... nice decorations...



and also got ppl praying Indian God... me and dearie also go and pray pray... and also surprise also got Chinese Lion and Dragon dance over there too... cool....

No comments: