Sunday, September 16, 2007

Chinatown Light-up

Had a wonderful evening with dearie today... hee... this afternoon met up with dearie and we went to temple and pray pray first... before we head down to Chinatown there to walk walk...


before the night falls and light-up is like this... this ball should be the moon.. that one stand infront of that building is Chang-er... opposite side is Hou yi... but too bad.. can't take that Hou yi pic.. as we crossed over the road... seems to be too crowded... so didn't take the pic... haha...



after the light-up... see how nice... haha... when I took this pic.. I thought I did snap a car in it... but when I looked back... it didn't show any car in this pic.. hahaha... so funny....

this is another pic of the road... I named it an artistic photo... haha... again.. no cars in the pic!! haha... so funny sia....


lastly... before we head back home.. we took this pic at the bus-stop... hehe... do my dearie looks "old" in this pic ma???? hahahaha....

No comments: