Sunday, September 9, 2007

Yummy Food

What a bloated Sunday I had enjoyed today.... hahaha... this afternoon went out with dear to this Lavendar Food Centre for our lunch... there have so many stalls selling all sort of yummy food...

finally I decided to have Korean food since I have been longing to try again the Korean hot stone bowl rice... my dear also have the same food as me... haha...



can see my dear is buying our lunch ma? hehehe... today he so funny... he actually wear the shirt I bought for him... haha... nice nice... hee...



and next, I also buy this pancake which I thought only Tampines there have cos Gingy recommend me to try this special pancake is at her area there but to our surprise, over here also have wor... Ah jie... I finally tried this le... hahahaha...



this is our lunch... Korean Hot Pot Rice (chicken flavour) S$6 - comes with a bowl of soup and some appetizer...




I can say it is very delicious... haha... can't be compared those in food court... but still... the one in Sakae Sushi one is the best after all... this can say is good enough if compare with those food court one... I shall give 4/5...



finally... this special mini pancake... is nice also... they got sell a total of 10 different flavours... and mine is cheese with peanuts... so yummy... haha.... and also it's cheap.. all under S$2... shall give it 4/5 too...

next time shall try other flavours too.... yummy....

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Yo Wendy, nice to catch up with you after been away for about two weeks there & about.....I'm not so into Korean food really but glad to know you had a hearty meal :D

curryegg said...

Recently wendy keep posting post related to food le..
Always make me hungry... lol..
Pity pity..
Faster post 1 for me..

^^