Saturday, September 8, 2007

World Food Fair 2007

Today after work as usual went to meet up my dear then suppose to go down Orchard as dear need to settle something over there but ends up we went to CityLink Mall to settle his stuff as there got that machine also... haha...


so after finish his stuff, as both of us still haven't had lunch yet so we decided to go to SuntecCity there as I remember there is this food fair going on this weekends...



and as usual... when it comes to free things... Singaporeans are always the one who will rush to there and grab it... so indeed... as today is a weekend Saturday.. this place is packed with full of ppl... but most of them are aunties and uncles.. haha.... although admission is free... but I realised inside the food wasn't really that cheap lor... compare to outside, I think I rather go and buy and eat at outside lor... cos you know, inside these stalls ya... their food hor is all served in small portion de lor... then hor.. their price hor is same as you buy from outside foodcourt or hawker centre lor... imagine S$2 or S$3 for just a small bowl or plate of food to eat?? manz... I rather go outside and eat lah... more worth it lor... somemore so little tables and chairs for ppl to sit and eat... then those ppl keep squeezing here and there is like there is no tomorrow like that.. gosh.. making me wanna faint liao....

in the end, both of us went out quickly and go outside eat... but before that, saw something catches my eyes... there is bridal exhibition going on also... thought of just go in n see see look look only but who knows comes this salesman uncle asked us to sit down and hear what they are having promotions on wedding package.. so had no choice but to just sit there n hear this pretty young lady recommend us their wedding package... after hearing for so long (making my stomach keep on asking for food) and my mood is getting from good to bad... cos I already feel so hungry and yet my dear is like not making any move to go off and we still sit there and listen to that saleslady keep talking... sianz...


then after that, finally, we thought ok already can go off.. suddenly another uncle join us and continue talking... I was like.. come on....give me a break... anyway, this time I made the move and told them we wish to consider it first and walked off quickly...


then we walked to Marina Square as I want to buy Creative ear piece as my original one has spoilted liao so before that we have to settle our hunger first... while on the way there, I keep asking dear what he wants to eat.. but everytime I ask he keep saying anything lor anything lor... making me even more angry... I feel like eating this one but he mind that one, I feel like eating that one but he mind this one... mind here mind there.. I became fed up, and didn't want him hold my hands and kept quiet also... and I begin to walk where I like.. and he follows behind... (infact I'm still looking for food to eat!!! cos stomach keep calling me... arrgghh)

then suddenly, there is this lady approach me and introduce her new shop which is selling big size clothes for ppl like us... haha.. good.. now I know where to get my clothes liao... yippee... and she gave me a VIP card without me to buy anything... WOW.. cool...


then after that, I still continue searching for food.. and ends up settle at this...






we ordered combo set... and guess what?? their drinks is super BIG lor... so wasted that we end up didn't drink finish... haha....


this is our late lunch.... 2 combo set... yummy... I like their fries and onion rings.. so special and big... lolx....

after finish our meal, we head to Creative stall and buy my ear piece and then went back to his house for dinner...

well... guess today is our first time had such hmm.. rather long "cold war" ba... haha... guess I'm too soft hearten ppl... easy to forgive and forget... but often quick temper girl... lolx...

1 comment:

Paul said...

Mr Christopher wants to stay with u longer ma.

When I see him nxt time, I ask him to think abt ur stomach first.