Thursday, September 20, 2007

Feeling Moody

Today feel kind of moody... maybe is becos I can sense that someone is talking about me behind my back... ( not you all, is my colleagues )... I simply hate that kind of feeling... I am thinking if you so like to talk abt ppl behind ppl's back why you can't go other places and talk... instead she just walked over to my another colleague desk and gossip about me... I not very sure what their topic is about... but most likely is about me... of which about the incident just happen just now...

maybe I am just over sensitive... cos I hate ppl talking abt me behind my back... that's.. when I am present in that situation...

now.. I know why some of my driver colleagues don't really like to talk to some of my colleagues... cos they may also (like me) can sense that that person is talking abt them behind their back... so thats why they don't like to talk to them...

haiz... I AM JUST FEELING SOOOOOO MOODY NOW......

1 comment:

Paul said...

Mei, dun care abt what they say, just do ur own things.