Saturday, June 21, 2008

blog header design

for those who wants me to design for them their blog header, must first let me know some info from you before i start to design for you.

  • tell me more abt you... eg. your fav color, any fav things
  • must show me your blog so that i can get some ideas from your blog to design
  • tell me which type of header you preferdiff type

after i've done, i will put the design on my blog here to show you or if you prefer to keep in low profile which is i can email you the header.

afterall, you can just use the header if you want to and don't have to put any credit for me.. i just do it for fun... haha...

oh... n most important thing is... i dun gurantee the design will be like those professional ones cos i have limited designing programs to use... unless there is some kind souls out there to sponsor any expert designing software for me to use... hahaha....

well, now, do i sound like a professional trying to adv myself on my blog here? hahaha... lolz...

okies... so if u have any queries, do drop me a mail at wendychia@ymail.com

1 comment:

Paul said...

My blog is blue & white in colour.
Preference is rectangular one.