Thursday, June 5, 2008

Snack Bar

Remember my previous post that I blog about the new snacks I bought from supermarket? Now, I am introducing another snack which they called it "Snack Bar"

DSC00086

This brand not cheap though... that blue color one cost S$3.50 and that green color one cost S$3.00

this morning I just tried the green one, it's sunflower seeds & pepita... taste nice... blue one will taste it tomorrow... haha... this is my first time I ever buy these kind of snack bar and eat... haha... this brand got so many flavours and nuts to choose from... but I just bought these 2 as I only like this 2 kinds of nuts... haha...

-------------------------------------------------------

enough of snack... lets talk about lunch... today I got free lunch again... haha... this time round is with my big boss ang moh.... Colin. and we went to this restaurant for lunch.

DSC00087

Parkway Thai restaurant @ Parkway Parade. We had Thai Buffet Lunch... Wee Chong introduced some of us which is new to Colin... feel pai seh.. haha... lucky we didn't sit with him... muahahahaha... same thing as previous we all have to separate ourselves into 2 tables.. then as 4 of us reach first, me, Michelle, Sze and Eunice quickly booked our seats and later 2nd batch of ladies came and they all also quickly booked their seats first haha... cos all of us dare not sit with Colin, scared later can't digest well our food .... haha...

in the end, we all did enjoy our lunch as we had fun chatting while eating without any stress... haha... (not too sure about the next table with Colin's around..haha)

anyway, the food is only so so.. not really that fantastic.. especially their Tom Yam soup.. yucks... not sour and spicy enough and yet the soup still got smelly pork smell... eewww.. this is my worst Tom Yam soup I ever tried before... one person cost about S$14++ is really not that worth I must say....

 

after our lunch, we quickly head back to office as it's overtime for us for lunch..haha.. first time went out for lunch for really 2hrs plus!! SHIOK!

No comments: