Sunday, June 1, 2008

1st of June

Today is 1st of June.... half a year has passed.... what I've done so far??? hmmmmm nothing much.... just that I had actually changed my job.... been with dearie for 1 year.... then.... had fulfilled alittle dream of mine to visit Taiwan.... then.......... nothing else le ba..... well..... guess my life is as boring..... what about you??? what have you done for this half a year??

some says this year is good some says this year is bad.... but to me... good or bad isn't that important anymore.... life is short.... enjoy your life while the time still last....

the world has changed from the beginning till now.... this half a year has taken too many lives away.... wonder what will happen in the next half a year.....

out of sudden... I just realised life is just a piece of paper.... being recycle and recycle.... every year there must be some happenings to take away some lives then later... life will be reproduced into babies into this world.... don't you think so?

anyway... talking about babies.... today I'm so headache....because I had actually went to Takashimaya to shop for birthday present for my dearie's niece which her birthday is next saturday.... buying babies's clothing is such a tiring chore.... hard to choose..... cos every design is so so nice and cute.... but the problem is .... it's also so so ex for some brands....

I really feel that singapore babies are really so so pampered and luxury...

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Yes..time flies Wendy so make full use of it lor :)

Instead of buying clothes which babies would outgrow how about buying some educational toys?