Thursday, June 26, 2008

coolest bday gifts of all

OMG OMG..... this year my bday gifts i can say would be the most coolest of all.... haha... why is that so? bcos momo they all have actually gave me 3 gifts.... which have my most fav color on it.... PINK !!!!!! haha.... nice nice.....

DSC00111

first package consist of this 2.... PINK hello kitty keyboard.... and PINK mouse !!! with swarovski clear crystal on it somemore!!! man... that's real cool.....

DSC00112

2nd package consist of this... PINK hello kitty headphone.... WOW...

and now... i'm using my new PINK hello kitty keyboard to type this post entry... haha... isn't it cool?? hehehehe.... and using PINK mouse too!!! woooo..... haven't test the headphone yet... shall test it later... hehehehe...

DSC00115

see? got see the crystal is shinning now?? hehehehe.... so nice....

DSC00116

look at my desk now... got nice keyboard and mouse.... but.... if my LCD monitor and cpu can also be PINK color that will even more better!!! ahahahaha....

guess in this market, still haven't got ppl invent out that 2 in pink color yet.... hahaha....

and guess what? this morning when i reached office, i got another surprise.... i saw my desk got a package!!!

DSC00108

i never really expect my supervisor and colleague would really give me a bday gift.... awww.... so touch....

DSC00110

they actually bought me a bag set consist of a coin pouch and a cosmetic pouch from Precious Moments.... awwww..... so sweet..... can't bear to use it leh.... so nice.....

cos this Precious Moments their warehouse is just opposite our office block.... so sometimes we will drop by there and buy things from there... and is cheaper than buying from outside...

so in return, yesterday we did drop by their warehouse and i bought their Precious Moments fortune cookies and treat my whole dept to eat... hehehe...

ok.... so here are the ppl i would like to thank so much for your precious thoughts.....

would like to thank momo, pw, ka, stella, elaine n ter for that pinkky gifts... I LOVE IT !!!!! thanks....

last but not least... would like to thank my supervisor Michelle and Eunice my colleague who gave me so so nice gift... thanks thanks....

oooohhh..... so this is my bday special post....

p/s: just now called dearie's hp to ask him to sing a bday song to me... end up he asked his nephew to sing on his behalf... haha... my dearie so bad.. bully small one... haha.... end up his elder sis n younger sis sing bday song to me also... haha.... dear, u hor, really so bad.....

this year bday although dun have any celebration, but still, i am happy enough... =)

2 comments:

Dalicia said...

nice gifts!! nevermind hor..we can celebrate together hehe

Shionge said...

Cool! Happy Birthday Wendy :) Nice thoughts to picking the right gifts for you by all your friends.