Saturday, June 14, 2008

Something for CurryEgg

Suddenly I have an urge to design a blog header for my blogger sister, CurryEgg. Hmm... maybe I am too bored at home while waiting for dearie to knock off from work..... everytime I wish to spend time with him, but my wish will always disappear into nowhere.... he will always have to work late.... and my weekends is like testing my patience.... keep on letting me to wait n wait n wait again.... and I will always get my mood swing here n there.... because of the boredness, I will always get this feeling like as if I don't have bf at all.... cos I am feeling lonely again.... I hate this feeling.... I hate being alone.... I hate being without him..... I hate... I hate... I HATE.......................... Oh well.....

 

alright... enough of that..... back to CurryEgg's blog header...

curryeggheader

there you are.... CurryEgg.... let me know if you like it... and I shall email you this header if you want it... hehe.....

 

now you know why I always change my blogskin... cos I always drown myself with designing.... if not I will gone crazy.... for sure....

No comments: