Thursday, June 12, 2008

People Here and There

Just now went to Suntec there and visit PC show 2008 with Momo... cos today I took half day leave just to go there to see those IT stuff... and I had fall in love with.....




Sony Vaio laptop.... OMG.... It's my fav color... Baby Pink!!!! Oh gosh...... It's really damn cool ok!!!! Wish got some kind people sponsor me one of this... haha.....

and I also fall in love with another one.....

Olympus M1010... this is damn cool also... with 7x optical zoom... I did compare with Canon that got 10x optical zoom... but I find Canon pic isn't that clear compare with Olympus...

oh gosh..... oh Santa.... can you help me to grant my wish??? please please please.................................... yes I know, Santa only comes out in Dec, now is only June, still got long way to go... I just dreaming can?

anyway, me and Momo just see see look look and take take... take what? yea, take all brochures haha.... end up we got lots of brochures on hand in a paper bag from Dell... haha... getting a paper bag also a tough job ok...

after that, we go to Starbuck to have some coffee and rest our legs before we go back....

but Momo go back first... and me I still went to Marina Square to shop for my clothes before I go back home....

although today I took half day leave but is even more tiring than working the whole day sia.... especially my legs!! hahaha.... but still... I find it's worth it.... cos I got fruitful of info that I need... haha....

No comments: