Tuesday, June 3, 2008

High Turnover

Just now when knocking off work time, Michelle, Sze and me were chatting for awhile... then Michelle was telling us that there are 2 ppl from AR side going to leave JOS... I was quite surprise that after that day our company dinner when I first joining in... that Hanwei said something wrongly that wish our company turnover "high" which made us all laugh... but now.... seems that it's really happening.... seems that every dept is having 1 or 2 turnover.... hmmmm I wonder that curse is it really happening?? so real meh??

anyway.... yesterday was my first time ever saw Colin, our finance group director in our office and dept... wow.... I tell you.. he's really that tall lor... I think among all guys in our office... he's the tallest... haha... quite handsome looking.. can say is charming bah.... he's a British man.... cool.... first time ever worked under an Ang Moh boss... hahahahaha...

and just received email from Wee Chong that we, our whole finance group, will be having lunch with Colin wor.... feel kinda excited... and yet abit stress... lol.... cos dunno can understand what he's saying or not... hahahaha.... guess must be well-mannered ba.... can't be that jokingly like that day the lunch with just Wee Chong that group....

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Be yourself Ang Moh or no Ang Moh, they are human being just like us de :D