Friday, June 6, 2008

Office Thief?

I feel so sad since yesterday... why? Because I had lost my fav Pink Pilot PEN!!!! aaarrgghhh... I just bought it not long ago leh.... I had actually bought 5 different colors of Pilot pens got lime green, orange, green-blue, plum and shocking pink colors of Pilot pens... each cost S$2.15!!!! aarrgghh... keep in office as sometimes I will use them to write stuff to brighten my work time... but since yesterday afternoon after I came back from my lunch and I realised my PINK PILOT PEN has GONE!!!!!!!! aarrrhhhhh... yesterday morning I just used it to write something... and then afternoon it has gone... disappear from my pen holder.... I find my whole desk, files, drawers, but couldn't find it... sob sob...... I really wonder WHO is the boh liao person who came to my desk and use my pen and just walk away with it without returning my PEN!!!!!!!!!

sob sob sob sob..... pen ya pen.... where are you????? why the person must take you away from me????? sob sob sob..... you know I am pens lover and yet that person also know that I LOVE PINK so much ya? other colors dun take but go and take my PINK color somemore!!!! aaarrgghhh...... super duper angry....... now I keep my fav pens in drawer and locked it... only left with those cheapo pens... see that thief will took away my pens again or not...

if I find out who is the one who took my pen, I sure skin you alive!!!! muahahahahahaha....

haiz....... guess tomorrow I will go and buy another Pink Pilot pen again..... cos.... I can't work without PINK!!!! muahahahahaha....

1 comment:

Dalicia said...

office thief..you should put a big tired on it. guaranteed that it wouldn't be stolen!