Sunday, June 15, 2008

Little Surprise

Yesterday dar dar gave me a little surprise when we meet up at Bugis after he finally knock off from work...

He so cute... just gave me a bag without telling me anything... and I peek inside the bag..... guess what he gave me??

DSC00095

ta-dah..... this is what he gave me... a small pillow with cuttie print... a pair of black and white piggy for hp....

I asked dar dar why he gave me these... he said is for my birthday... my advanced birthday presents... haha.... so cute..... Love You dear.....

 

This morning I just realised I can form a......

DSC00098

Piggy family.... hahahahahaha..... dar dar is Mr Piggy... I am Miss Piggy... and pink one will be our Little Piggy.... muahahahahaha..... so cute.....

2 comments:

Shionge said...

Yes indeed very cute and it is the little thoughts that count, early Birthday wishes to you Wendy :D

curryegg said...

ahww... they are so sweet.. and you're really having a good, sweet, charming bf.. hehe.. when are you geting.. ROM? Shortcut for..???
marriage?

and the 3 pigs really look like- mother, father and baby.. hehehehe....
;D