Saturday, June 28, 2008

guess who

hehehehe.... guess who i had dinner with today?

DSC00118

this mystery man really mystery leh.... everytime i want to take his pics but he never let me take a nice shot.... always block my way one.... aarrrghh... hahahaha....

next, guess where we had our dinner at ?

DSC00117

hint: quite easy to guess if you see the pics carefully.... hahaha...

well, we went to marina square just now to walk n shop.... wanted to buy a new mp3 player.... but end up i gave up to buy... coz i feel that since i already had psp... which it can play videos n music as well... and my old mp3 still working in good condition.... so i guess no point to buy new one.... unless my this old one had died.... lolz....

well i guess now times are bad... need to save for rainy days.... unless things have spoilted then i shall buy new one... good idea? haha....

anyway, i still bought a new earpiece muahahaha... no choice... this is my bad habit... always want to spend money...

i'm thinking to do my hair..... hmmmmmmmmm