Wednesday, June 25, 2008

wooo.... i can't wait, i can't wait...

wahahahahaha.... just now after a long tiring working day, i went to meet up with momo @ Singpost at paya lebar there... to collect my birthday gift from her... hehehehe...

actually i didn't expect to get any birthday gift this year.. as i didn't throw any birthday party or dinner this year.... as i feel old now... and dun really have the mood to celebrate... wahahaaha... well just another year older.... no big deal... lolz....

anyway anyhoo.... i got my birthday gifts today... feel happy...

DSC00104

a very very special bday card i got this year.... haha... so cute... think it looks like my idol jay chou.... isn't it momo? haha

DSC00107

2 gifts from momo they all.... can't wait to open them.... muahahahaha.....

wanna see what they are ma? nah nah.... i will only open them tomorrow.... as tomorrow 26th is my actual birthday..... hahaha....

answer will be out soon............................... stay tune guys n girls.... hehe

 

p/s: finally i saw 2 ppl, curryegg and paul kor had changed their blog header to the one which i had designed for them... wooo..... nice..... thanks for using them... and glad u all like them.... hee....

3 comments:

curryegg said...

Thank Wendy for the banner.. ahwww... I own you a kiss..
*muacks*
.
.
.
.
And....
.
.
.
.
.
*hugs*

Thank you my friend.. ;D

Gingy said...

haaa.. ya.. he is cute cartoon version JAY. :)

Paul said...

I like the header u did for me. Thanks.