Thursday, June 19, 2008

for curryegg part 2

hehehe.... ideas came again.... so i started to design again... lolx.....

think that the previous design may not be that nice.... so now design another new one... hehe...

curryeggheader

this was the first design... nice? or no?

nevermind.... now design another one....

curryeggheader2

how abt this one then ? nice? or no again?

do give comments abt my design.... wooooooooooo i love designing... too bad didn't got the chance to go to study designing.... muahahahahaha...... now too old to learn liao....

p/s: curryegg.... do tell me if u like these 2 designs or not? lolx... if u want, i can email u the pics....

pp/s: if anyone want me to design for them, let me know... i shall see n study ur blog abt the color theme wise n design for u.... but but but..... i dun guarantee it will be "swee" hor (in english pretty enough) hahaha.... i just design for fun anyway.... dun put too high hope on it.... cos i am not a professional one ma... hahahaha.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the new banner you designed for curryegg is nice. i think she'll like it! :D
good job~

Zom said...

I prefer the first banner. The second one too many repeated pattern not forcus.

curryegg said...

Thank Wendy for designing for me.. Ahww.. I like the first one. But if the word can make it bold and straight, it's much better for me.. Is that possible to edit it?

I wanna use it!
Yeah.... ;D
Thank wendy.. hugs hugs hugs...
*flying kiss*

Hehe... muacks.
email: curryegg87@gmail.com

Jeffro said...

ooo.. so many curryegg fans.. ^^

NICE DESIGN! hehehe..