Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tired Tuesday

Dunno why today feel so tired.... wonder is it the desk which I am working now causing me to feel so tired... cause my work desk used to be very cooling.... but recently after the service man came and did some change to the air-con and now making my work desk so stuffy.... no air-con blowing to me... I feel like lacking of air..... because Eunice is sit behind me... and the air-con is blowing directly to her head... causing her and Michelle feeling cold very time.... that's why they called the service man to help and think of a way to make the air-con dun directly blow to Eunice... haiz... but end up it's me who suffer now.... wonder how long can I tahan working without feeling any air-con underneath.....

Last night I just downloaded 2 different HongKong series to watch... so now I've to rush to watch finish those movies that I had actually downloaded previously.... gosh.... guess my eyes going to pop out already.... hahahaha....

Finally I've watched finish Indianna Jones, Nadia, one HK movie quite funny one and another one is Kunfu Panda also funny movies.... and last night watched finish another HK movie acted by Louis Koo... omg... he's soooooo handsome.... this Louis Koo's movie I think it just shown in SG not long ago... before the father's day... "A nice Daddy" Louis Koo acted as a gangster and also a father... nice and touching story.... ooohhh still got one more movie to watch before I start my HK series... hahahahaha....

today I just find this quote a nice quote which I heard it from MIS guys in my office... hehehe


Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery and Today is a Gift, that's why we called it "The Present".


if not wrong, I remembered I heard this line from Kungfu Panda movie... haha...

No comments: