Friday, May 23, 2008

Final Moving

today is the final moving for my dept to move our stuff to new working area and shift our pc, cabinets, chairs to other place first... next monday will move our things back to new working area... excited.... can't wait to see how is our new working area like... I meant I already see the place but I haven't see the final outcome yet...

legs getting pain again due to standing and walking for long hours... but still... rather happy though... cause this is my first time that all of us can knock off early... woohoo.... we knock off at 4 plus cause the contractors all coming to tear and move our desks and cubibes to the new area....

its really amazing to see them work really fast.... just a few steps those desks already can pack n go... wow... truely amazing... haha.... maybe I mountain tortise lah... never see these ppl work before so thats why lor... hehe

hmmm really hoping that by next monday we can start our work liao....
still crossing fingers....

No comments: