Wednesday, May 28, 2008

You're CONFIRMED

This morning boss called me into his office.... early morning being called in is either good news or bad news.... *scared scared* heart beats racing fast...

luckily is good news... muahahaha.... the reason why boss called me in is to pass me my confirmation letter... yippeee..... and I was told that my salary also got minor adjustment but will be in next month only as they can't rush to adjust on time... but it's ok for me... I arleady feel contented when I got my confirmation letter... hehe....

today weather so cooling... just came back from lunch.... getting my trousers all wet... and office air-con also cold... luckily I got bring my jacket to work today... wahahaha....

now my work place is so cooling already.... no more warm warm hot hot... yipppeee....

3 comments:

Dalicia said...

congrats!!! at least now you'll cold air ...

Shionge said...

Great!! Can officially 'eat snake' liao hahhaha...just kidding :D

Paul said...

congrats well done.