Saturday, May 31, 2008

Shop Shop Shop

Today only spent so little time with dearie.... so sad.... feel that time is always not enough for us... 1 week only see him 2 days.... Sat and Sun... so now Sat he have to work half day or sometimes off day... but like today he got to work... =( and worked till 4pm plus going to 5pm.... then just now only met him for dinner at 7pm plus as he took bus to Square 2 but he miss that bus stop... after dinner he wanted to go home early so he sent me to the bus stop and waited with me for my bus to come...

as for tomorrow Sun.... he got to go for course... so also only meet him for dinner..... sob sob....

really wish can spend more time with dearie.....

anyway.... today I went to Square 2 for shopping.... bought a pair of shoes and 3 blouses and 2 long pants and 1 three quarter jeans..... all for work... except the jeans for casual....

oh well.... guess that's all for today's entry.....

p/s: the answer for my precious post is that I have actually added "AdSense" and "Wish List" on my blog lah.... hahahahaha....

No comments: