Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sushi Feast

Haha.... today had a sushi lunch with dearie @ Bugis Sakae Sushi... enjoying our delicious lunch and having fun of taking pics... but too bad my dearie didn't want to take pic... so no choice just took 2 of the precious pics for you all.... hahahaha

DSC00077 this is what dearie had for his lunch... salmon bento.... looks yummy isn't it? hehehehe....

DSC00076 and this is what me had... sushi.... had few plates more of different kinds of sushi..... yummy yummy....

after our lunch, we went to walk around Bugis before we head down to PS for another round of walk.... and went back to dearie's home for dinner....

p/s: not sure why that touching song can't work... but I changed to this summertime song as these few days the weather is really damn HOT !!!! So hot until I am going to melt soon.... even after I bath also sweat... haiz... waste water... haha...

No comments: