Sunday, May 18, 2008

Go GREEN... Save Earth...

Pls... pls... pls don't blame me... I know I am crazy on this... I know I am very very frickle-minded on this... but pls don't blame me for keep changing my blog skin again and again... lolx... today I've been so down that I keep change and change my blog skin till I fed up and use simply just this style... Go GREEN.. I tot... good for eyes too... and is also feel like saving Earth...

just now saw from TV news that Sichuan still having earthquake again today... gosh.... I nearly cried when seeing them in this state... saw a woman being saved by those rescuers... feel that my eyes being watery... feel so sorry and so worry for them...

now is even more challenging for those ppl to do rescuing... hope they can save more life....

and also Myanmar is facing rice problem... due to that disaster brought those rice plants being spoilt... now if they don't clear the mess and re-grow rice in 7 weeks time, ppl like Philippines and other countries may have getting rice problem... cos these few days, the rice pricing keep on rising up... and other things also price up.... and that will be very difficult for those poor families to survive... not to mention we, Singapore to survive too....

feel so sad.... sad.... Earth is dieing... Life is getting harder and harder... plus we all still have to face those natural disasters which may coming up.....

Will we able to survive in the end??

1 comment:

Dalicia said...

well, we are all responsible to take care of the planet. sure there are rice. but it's always stupid dirty politics. the farmers works so hard. but they get very little pay. but the cooperation is making tons of money out of it. now, is that fair?