Thursday, May 1, 2008

May Day... May Day

Well well well..... today is Labour Day.... and is also 1st of May.... firstly, I would like to wish all my Blogger Friends and everyone around the world... a very

HaPpY LaBoUr DaY !!

 

secondly, I am rather surprise that my blog link is on Google's search page!!!! hahahaha.... just now when I am searching for some Labour day pics, guess what... I saw my blog link shown on the first page in that Google search page... woohoo.... *Happy*

see below pic...

 

iblog in google

the one in pink circle.... see that? That's my blog link... haha.... didn't know that my blog link will shown on the first page when I search for labour day pics... cool.... now then I remember last year on this day 1st of May, I did do a special T-shirt design print for Labour day... haha... but didn't know that they will put my blog link under their search engine... lolx....

 

well... last night was exciting... cos after work me and dearie went to attend my uncle's 60th birthday dinner @ Yio Chu Kang Grassroots Community Club there... time flew so fast... didn't know that Uncle Allan already reach 60.. haha... and my dad already 58 !! wow !!! and now Uncle Allan already become Grandpa.. haha.. as my cousin had a baby girl earlier on... hmmm wonder when is my dad's turn to be a Grandpa... muahahahaha....

introduced dearie to some of my relatives... haha... and this is my first time see dearie wear so smart... heehee... peach button blouse with black pants and black shining shoes... hahahaha... when dinner going to end soon, Uncle Allan still got give us an Ang Bao for good luck... haha... after dinner we all went back home seperately..

last but not least... wish Uncle Allan a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY and may you stay healthy and happy always... =)

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Happy May Day & Happy Birthday to your Uncle too :D