Sunday, May 4, 2008

Koi Fish

Today was a fun-filled day... cos me and dearie went to Singapore Expo there to visit my uncle Allan's Koi fish exhibition cum competition over there... heard from my dad that this time was the biggest competition that included all Asia Koi Fish companies to participate this competition...

and my uncle's company had won a few of the awards and trophy too... cool... but every year they always got win some.. so not really surprise me...

and here are some of the pics that I took over there...

DSC00051

DSC00055

DSC00062

DSC00068

DSC00071

DSC00073

DSC00072

some of them really nice... and big also...

after finish seeing all these Koi fish... we went to visit other halls... there is MPH booksales, Harvey Norman sales, Metro sales and Home Decor and furniture exhibition....

in the end, at Metro sales, I bought pens for work, and new pillow and bolster and protectors for myself... my own bed... yeah...heehee...

 

p/s: PW asked a good question... why did I change my blog link address?? hmm... well... nothing much la... just that I want the link to be the same as my blog title lor... easy to remember ma... isn't it?

1 comment:

Shionge said...

Very nice Wendy and it reminds me of a friend who is crazy out koi and he has special tanks in his HDB Flat...yes flat!!!