Monday, May 26, 2008

Lunch @ NYDC

Yesterday afternoon went to Bugis to meet Elaine mei, Ter, Paul kor, Rebec and Stella for lunch together and also to celebrate Rebec's belated Birthday...

We went to

DSC00082

enjoying the food and our chatting and taking pics...

DSC00080 I had this baked pasta for my main course... we all ordered as set... so there comes with a bowl of soup plus a glass of drink... we also ordered 2 side dishes as appetitizer...

our group pics you can go to Paul's blog or Elaine mei's blog to see our pics...

and not to forget before we left the restaurant, I grab this chance to take a snap of this 2 cuties... hehehe

cookie n elmo too bad can't bring home... haha...

after that, we all went seperate home and  I went to meet my dearie...

 

p/s: lucky today my new office area has done up... can start work already... yeah.... but I wasn't really get used to it leh... the new side of sitting, my new neighbour, the new way of coming in and out and also "new" toilet... haha...

1 comment:

iCalvyn.com said...

I like elmo, last time was my favorite cartoon