Friday, May 9, 2008

Stock-Take Day

Today and tomorrow are stock-take days.... woo... this is my first time ever attend stock-taking... haha... excited....

but me will only be involved tomorrow Saturday... which means I have to go back office tomorrow.... sob sob.... stock-taking will be started at 9am sharp.... wooo... have to wake up early on weekends has become lazy for me liao... cos ever since I joined JOS, I never have to work on Saturday.. haha... and I feel very fortunated already... muahahaha...

anyway... shall be well prepared to stand for long hours as I guess stock-taking is quite tiring though... keep counting and counting.... and most important is cannot count wrong somemore... wooo feel pressure now.. haha...

hope tomorrow will be a very smooth day for me.... God Bless.......

No comments: