Saturday, May 3, 2008

Taggy Taggy

LoLx... long time didn't been tagged... so now finally been tagged by Rebec, PW and Paul... and here's my taggy answers....

 

1. At what age do you wish to marry ?
Hopefully can be at 30.


2. What I want the most now ?
I want a brand new Digi-Cam with 5x or more optical zoom...


3. Who is the person you trust the most ?
My dearie.


4. Do you think that you have enough confidence ?
Sometime yes, sometime no, but most of the time is no.


5. If you have a dream to come true , what would it be ?
Married to Dearie and live in our love nest..


6. Are you satisfied with youself ?
No.


7. What are you afraid to lose the most now ?
My family and Dearie.


8. Do you believe in eternal love ?
No.


9. Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit sucide ?
Well.. It did nearly happen.. but true or not I dunno.


10. What do you like most abt yourself ?
My creativity.


11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half ?
Honest, understanding, sincere.. and most of all... able to make me happy and let me feel that I am being loved by him..


12. What feeling do you hate the most ?
Hate being feel that someone is talking abt me behind my back.


13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours ?
Yes of cos.


14. Do you believe in God ?
Well... sometimes I suppose.


15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My dearie.


16. Who do you hope to be always there for you ?
My dearie.


17. What do you regret most in your life now ?
Quite alot.


18. What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friend's eye ?
The cheerful one and the one who can be trusted in.


19. What are you doing currently ?
Typing my answers for this tag.


20. What do you think abt yourself?
Myself?? Well... nothing to say about myself... is up to you to think about me.


Instructions : Add in a question to make it a total of 20 questions . Then tag 8 people in your list . List them out at the end of this post . Notify them in their chatbox tht he/she have been tagged . Whoever does th tag , would have a blessing from all . (:

Well... I would like to tag these 8 ppl...

1.  Stella

2.  Curryegg

3.  Dalicia

4.  Shionge

5. Hawky Man

6.  Chrissy

7.  Elaine mei

8.  ..... no more ppl I can think of now... muahaha...

No comments: